My Collection is Not Showing Up
What to do if your collection isn’t appearing on secondary marketplaces
On NFT Collection and Edition contracts, your collection will appear on secondary marketplaces as soon as you mint your first NFT.
On NFT Drop, Signature Drop, and Edition drop contracts, your collection (and minted NFTs) will appear on secondary marketplaces as soon as you claim your first NFT. Lazy-minted NFTs will not appear.
If your collection still does not show up on any of the secondary marketplaces after this has taken place, the following steps are recommended.
- In some cases, it can take up to an hour or more for the contract to be properly indexed by the secondary marketplaces (e.g. Opensea, LooksRare, Rarible, etc.).
- After this time has passed, it is possible that your contract was not indexed automatically and needs to be manually indexed. To start this process, you will need to contact the marketplace where your contract is not appearing and provide them with the following information:
- The network that your contract is deployed on
- Your contract address
- Proof that at least one NFT is minted/claimed on the contract (can be in the form of a screenshot from the thirdweb dashboard
- After providing this information to the marketplace, they can help you manually add the contract and NFTs to their site.
If you have any questions or need support through this process, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team in Discord.