Batch Upload Troubleshooting
How to overcome the most common issues when uploading your NFT collection
If you’re having trouble batch uploading your files for your drop contracts, you’ve come to the right place 😄
Uploading large amounts of media can be unpredictable - so encountering issues is not out of the ordinary.
In this troubleshooting document, we’ll guide you through some of the issues you may be facing, and how you can fix them to get your collection uploaded 🚀
Are you uploading too many files at once?
- Batch upload doesn’t accept uploads of >25GB of at once, but we recommend significantly smaller batches of uploads, as uploading even 5-10GB of files at once or only a few GB depending on your network and system may cause issues.
- If you’re uploading a large amount of files (>1-2GB), the most common fix to most issues will be to upload your files in a few smaller batches - we recommend batches of a few 100MB at a time if possible, or no more than 1-2GB at a time.
Are you using a VPN?
- If you have a VPN, make sure it’s turned off, as having a VPN on will interfere with your upload.
Are you using an ad blocker?
- If you have an ad blocker enabled, you’ll want to disable it as well, as it may also interfere with your upload.
Are you using anti-virus?
- If you’re using an anti-virus, you’ll want to turn it off for a moment, as it may also interfere with your upload.
Upload in smaller batches
- The most common fix to most issues will be to upload your files in a few smaller batches - we recommend batches of a few 100MB at a time if possible, or no more than 1-2GB at a time.
- If you still encounter errors after uploading a small batch of files, try uploading just 2-3 files together as a sanity check, and seeing if it works. If you still see issues - see the section below where you can contact us directly in our discord and we’ll work through the issue with you further 😁
Still Need Support?
If you’re still encountering errors after trying all the fixes above, come join our Discord and we’ll help you out directly!
Step 1: Join our discord
You can join our discord community at this link:
Step 2: Write us a message
Navigate to the #support channel (under the “Builders Hub” category - if you can’t find it, don’t worry - you can send the message in any channel):
- Paste in the screenshot of your issue
- Add in a description of what you tried doing to fix it/what issues you’re still seeing
- Feel free to ping @adam (adammaj#7510) in the discord on any concerns and we’ll look at your issues ASAP (and don’t hesitate to repeat pinging if there are any other issues!)