Airdropping NFTs to your community is a popular form of providing utility for many NFT-based projects. Using the airdrop contracts, you can airdrop any type of ERC20, ERC721, or ERC1155 tokens.
To get started, here is a quick overview of how to airdrop NFTs.
- deploy your NFT/token contract and mint tokens
- deploy airdrop contract
- approve the airdrop contract in your NFT contract
setApprovalForAllis recommended for airdropping large quantities of NFTs so you don’t have to approve each token ID individually.
- enter the NFT/token parameters into your
airdropfunction in your Airdrop contract, and execute.
If you are reaching an error after following these steps, please verify the following:
- ensure that you have enough funds in your account to pay for gas fees
- verify that the airdrop contract has been granted approval on the NFT contract. See the image below for an example.
- confirm the parameters you’re entering into your airdrop contract meet the required formatting. Some examples:
- the recipients field requires
["brackets and quotes"]like this →
- the token ID field requires
[brackets]like this →
If you are still encountering any errors or issues after trying these solutions, please reach out to our team for assistance or get help from the community in our Discord.